People have some pretty strange ideas about their diet.
In this video I want to simplify things by explaining what the TOP 5 main things are that you need to consider when it comes to nutrition for losing weight. These are your priorities, in order:
1) Caloric deficit - eat less than you burn off
2) Know your macronutrients and consume the right amounts of protein, fats, and carbs
3) Pay attention to food quality
4) Meal timing may make a slight difference
5) Supplementation is really only beneficial once everything else is on track.
You can find out more on my blog at: http://top-form-fitness.com/fitness-blog/5-fat-loss-nutrition-priorities/
Also check out my video on Nutrient Timing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNllRvNGxZI
and my video on Supplements Worth Taking: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9QxuEz6e5c