Tired of getting hurt when you workout? Follow these 7 strategies for avoiding pain when you train:
1. Warm Up Properly - Dynamic Warm Up and Isometric Activation
2. Slow Down! Increase TUT & Use Better Techniqe
3. Use Less Load & Better Form - Forget Ego Lifting
4. Focus on Form, Feel, Mind-Muscle Connection, Strong Contraction, Intention
5. Appropriate Exercise Selection - if it hurts your joints, look for alternatives (at least until you're body is ready); also train antagonist muscles in balance
6. Recovery - attention to nutrition, rest, training volume & intensity
7. AROM Flexibility / Mobility Work AFTER Exercise vs Before (avoid passive stretching) https://top-form-fitness.com/fitness-...