- The human body is composed of 60% to 80% water
- Water is vital to almost every bodily function
- Dehydration can lead to headaches, digestion problems, low energy, and other health issues
- Drinking water can aid in losing body fat
- Drinking water helps increase lean muscle tissue (muscle is primarily made up of water)
- Water helps to flush toxins from our body
- Drinking more water can help keep your skin healthy and clear
This video is a little long (over an hour) but well worth watching. Set aside some time to watch it later on, or watch a few minutes of it here and there, whenever you get a chance. It's a must see.
Once you've had a chance to watch it, please take some time to comment on this blog below to let me know what you think of the movie.